Friday, August 3, 2012

The Love Book

To start this project I used my Instant Oatmeal box and cut the top and bottom leaving the flaps which make the spine of the book.  Over lap the flaps.
Then I covered the front and back and the inside spine I covered with a separate piece.  It closes better that way.
The front and back panel measure 7.5x4.5 and the spine measures 2"
I cut the pages 4x6 gluing two together and leaving the top open to add a tag.
Using the Bind It All to join the pages to the cover. I use twelve holes the length of the page to make is secure while turning the pages. Then just have fun decorating it.  I will do a video on the next one.  I will post when I have it done on Face Book.

4 comments:

  1. It sure is a lovely book. Love the colors and the technique you describe on putting together genius.

    Hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful book great colors. I have yet to use my bind it all. You have inspired me
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Barb! If I'm understanding it correctly, both sides fold up to form the book that has a 2" spine? What a fantastic creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!You did an Amazing job!!!Fabulous and Fun!

    ReplyDelete