Thursday, August 30, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Today is a happy day, I got my Air Condition fixed in my Craft Studio. AHH it feels so good.  Now
I can craft in comfort.  The month of September is a busy month for me with birthdays.  Friends, family and even Me.  I get to get another one this year.  How exciting.  Actually I just came back from Atlantic City where I met with my boys and there wives and old friends.  We had a fantastic time.  A little early on the celebration but it was when we all could meet.

Well today I made two cards for friends.  One is stamped with CTFM floral stamp and then I used Tim Holtz Distress Markers.  Very important when using his markers to use Watercolor Paper.  It make a big difference.  The right tools for the right job.  The second one is also from CTFM die cut.

Well off the write my birthday wishes.  Enjoy and keep crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are beautiful. Love the colors and the added glitter to the cupcake is too cute.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete