Friday, August 31, 2012

Curves

So about two months ago I joined Curves.

  Thought it was time for me to start the motor going and keep my joints moving.  So far so good.  I go three times a week most of the time.  I like it because it is a no brainier.  Get on the machines and go around twice and you are done.  A little stretching after and out the door.  Loosing inches and body fat so I am happy.

When I cam home today I had my new report and I said, OK I should save this so I can see my progress.  Where to keep it?
Ah! says the crafter,  I will make a folder, it will be fun and a nice thing to save it in.

I used Everyday Paper Dolls and Peachy Keen stamp for the face. Used the Bind It All and now I have a folder for all my information and progress.

Enjoy and keep Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute folder. Great image. I need to join Curves as I have lost mine somewhere over the years.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete