Friday, August 31, 2012

Clementine Paper Quilt Wall Hanger

                                                                         

Ready for some fun? We Start At Midnight.

  Each month on the 1st we will have a team bog hop featuring a different paper pack each month.  Be creative and have fun.  For September we are using Clementine Paper Pack.

For my project I made a paper quilt.  Cutting different sizes from the Clementine papers I made this Home Decor Wall Hanger. This is a 12x12 sheet scored 1/2" all around and then I laid all the pieces with in the margins.  Added grommets and tulle so I can hang it.  Enjoy and keep crafting.

“If you came from (Julie George http://www.scrapingcafe.com/2012/08/damask-divas-blog-hop-featuring.html, you are in the right place.  If you have jumped here and just discovered our blog hop, feel free to check the list at Damask Divas blog  http://www.damaskdivas.com/bloghopclementine/ to find the complete list of blog hop participants.”

“The next blog on the list is (Stephanie Davis  http://www.thegypsychic.com/2012/08/my-first-blog-hop.html. Hope you have a great time on our hop and checking out all the creations using (Clementine Paper Pack). If you get lost, just hop on over to ( http://www.damaskdivas.com/bloghopclementine for the full list.” 

12 comments:

  1. This is so cool. I would love to know how you made it .. I'm not a quilter so I wouldn't know where to begin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im originally a Quilter and I LOVE this idea! Beautfiul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never quilted, but wow! The design is beautiful for the papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! A great use of the papers and so pretty. I love the quilt concept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen anything like this! Super interesting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project. Very beautiful and colorfully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever idea! Very pretty design too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job, I've never thought of a paper quilt. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete