Friday, March 16, 2012

Just for You

Hop Release Link-up part-tea! 
 
So today Emma released her new collection for March.  I received my stamps today and had an idea of what I wanted to do, but you know how that goes.  What is in your head does not always turn out like you imagined.

Also Emma is always looking for different ways to use her Dies and here is my idea for today.  I used the Coffee Break set and used the COFFEE CUP DIE and inverted it to be a Vase.  I think it worked!
Also used her oval Die and the JUST FOR YOU is from her new set also, You Are Perk-Fect but I masked the top of the stamp and took of Freshly Brewed.  Well there you have it.

6 comments:

  1. WOW Miss Barbara, what a GREAT idea!!!! Thank you SOOO MUCH for playing along w/us!!
    BIG HUGE HUGS!
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Thanks for Par-tea"ing with MCT :) These stamps are sooo cute! :)


    Micia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I had been thinking of the too :) Turned out great!!! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Link Up Par-tea!!!

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete