Saturday, March 24, 2012

Egg-straordinary

Peachy Challenge 10 :: Just Cards :: Faux Stitching

Hi everyone.  This has been a really sad week for us at the house.
 As some of you might know we had 6 Shih Tzus doggies.  Well this week Missy who was my second fur baby got really sick and we had to put her to sleep.  Her Kidney's failed and there was nothing we could do to help.  Very Sad.

Well today I thought I would get into my craft room and change the mood a little.  

For today's challenge I used the
 PK stamp:PK-257 Easter Basket Bunny
Creative Time:Happy Hunting
Creative Time:Gift Card Sentitement
Paper is:BoBunny
Ink:Archival Rose Madder


7 comments:

  1. awww ss to hear about Missy Barbara, it hurts like crazy to lose a pet, big hugs hun :)
    your card is so sweet, gl in the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your fur baby. I love your pink bunny though. Your pen stitching is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure your doggy had a wonderful life with you- I bet your family (furry and human) miss her. Glad you were able to craft this beautiful bunny card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your beloved! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE card. I love the way you used Emma's products on here too. They look terrific. On a side note, so sorry to hear about your sweet dog. HUGE HUGS - Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry about your dog:0( I hope you feel better soon. Your card is great!! I love your stitching, is so straight, did you used a ruler?? Great Job!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can not take credit for the stitching. It is one of MCT stamps.

    ReplyDelete