Thursday, March 8, 2012

Jinger Adam's Design Team Call

Hi, my name is Barbara Brusca.  Better know as Barbara Craft Me This.  I have been crafting for about 2 years now and really love it.  I am retired so I have all the time in the world to just craft.  I have a studio, or craft room that I can go to in my house  any time of the day or night.

I now have the Expression, the E2 and the Imagine.  I also have the Gypsy and the Big Shot so I am pretty much Equiptmentized...  I guess that is not a word but it works for me.

I have been using mostly Emma's stamps and Peachy Keen stamps.  I am a fan of both.

This morning I saw this call on face book so I thought I would submit a project.  I would love to be on a Design Team because that is what I love to do, Design.

For my card I used  Kates ABC's
The Bunnies are cut at 3.5 2.5 and 2
The fence is done with a Die Cut from Emma (Creative Time For Me) Tiny Tags and then inked.
The grass is cut with Martha Stewart Sissors and the flowers are also one of her punches cut in a square and then added some fancy buttons for the flowers.
Threaded the ribbon through the fence to give it a little more dimension.
The colored flowers on the bottom are a tape runner.

I also enjoy doing videos and have posted some of my projects on You Tube under http://www.youtube.com/user/Letsgocrafting

A few of my Cards were published in the Cricut Cards magazine last August issue.  Pages 25 and 47.  That was really exciting.
Thanks for the opportunity to submit and thanks for taking a look at some of my projects.

7 comments:

  1. Super adorable! I love how you made your fence. Looks so realistic!

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Awesome job!!! I too love how you made your fence look!!! Lots of luck to you!!!

    New follower ;D


    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so adorable…
    Wishing you a beautifully blessed week,
    **Lots of BIG Hugs**
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable!!! Love all the details! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Easter card. Love the details you added in the garden area.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Your card is beautiful. Love all the colors and the 3D look. YOu did a fabulous job.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! Love the 3D look of the fence. Good luck on the design team call!

    ReplyDelete