Friday, March 16, 2012

I Like You A Latte

For this project I used Emma's new stamp set You Are Perk-fect and Die is from Coffee Break.  These are from her March release.  Cute stuff.  The background is also Emma's, Spring Chicken Barkgrounds stamped with Archival Ink, Saffron.   The punch is Martha Stewart and I used Craft Card Stock for the card.
It sure feels good to get back into my Craft room after being down with the Flu or something for 8 days.  I am almost good to go.  Hopefully tomorrow I fell like my old self.

7 comments:

  1. Super adorable!! Great card!!
    Thanks for Playing with is @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I am glad you're feeling better. Hoping you stay well and continue to craft -- you do such nice work!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this card a latte! I love Emma's new stamp sets. Great job!

    -Theresa
    http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card for a coffee lover- Glad to here you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Barb, and wonderful use of the inspiration photo. Thanks so much for playing along with us for the PKS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!! Love the stamped image on the green plaid. Thanks for joining us for the PKS Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super fun card and I just love the coffee cup image you used.. Thanks so much for joining us at Peachy Keen..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete