Friday, May 11, 2012

Just For You


Peachy Challenge 17 :: Sketch

Hello and Happy Friday.  For my project today I used PK stamp PK333.  Colored in with Copic markers and Gel Pens and Glitter.  The stamp is from CTM, Gift Card Sentiment and also the oval die cut is from www.creativetimeforme.com
 The flower is from  Art Philosophy cartridge..
If ever you are in the market for a new cartridge I recommend this cartridge highly.  I think if I had to choose this would be the one I go to most of the time now.  Also Close To My Heart sells coordinating stamps for this cartridge in their catalog.  It makes it nice and easy to cut out a shape and then stamp it without having to try and cut the stamp out and get it to look good.
You can find this on my CTMH site.  Just click on the Shopping Cart and it will take you to it.
  A must have cartridge.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. loving your little bunny awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is such a sweet card!! I love the cheery colors you used.. Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen last week..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete