Friday, May 25, 2012

Altered Tissue Box

Throwback Thursday Challenge #363
For my project I used a tissue box.  Covered it.  Added the fence from MS cartridge and the grass used MS scissor then I added the flowers.  I used AP cartridge and cut different size flowers.  Wrapped my stems with green floral tape and added the leaves.  A tulle bow and brushed the glitter on the leaves and there you have it.  I am using it tomorrow as a centerpiece for my dinner party.

It looks so beautiful in person.

9 comments:

  1. Wow Barbara!!! What a great idea to use a kleenex box. It turned out GREAT! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always fun joining MCT team in any project. Thanks for always stopping by.

      Delete
  2. What a Great Idea!Beautiful Tissue box!!TFS...Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just love crafting and trying new ideas. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous!! i love the long stem roses and how you decorated the tissue box. Thanks for joining us at MCT!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I enjoyed this project.

      Delete
  4. wow! this is fabulous! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW your project is sooo BEAUTIFUL!FANTASTIC job and idea,I LOVE all the pretty roses!Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge!:)

    ReplyDelete