Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Stylish Blogger award

Beautiful cards!!! I've awarded you with the Stylish Blogger award!!
First of all thanks so much for this award. I want to apologizes for not responding sooner but I really never go back to check on comments for things I post. Create and Post, time to stop and smell the roses.

I am retired now for two years and needed something to keep me on the Creative Edge. I was the Art Director for the glass company I work for and that was always trying to come up with something different to design art for glass. We decorated for the Theme Parks, Vegas Hotels and all tourist attractions. We would always do the hardest treatments possible for glass then any of our competition.

I saw the commercial for the Cricut and thought, " that is it". I could CREATE with that machine so I got it. I now have the Imagine and the Gypsy. I am really into it and loving it.

My other loves are my Six Shih Tzus, as they are called MY SIX PACK. I have the Father and Mother two of their babies and two other females. WOW what fun. So I am also a dog groomer, now. Out of necessity. They all sleep with me so they have to be clean. Bath and hair cut every two weeks for sooner. They are all well behaved. I took them all the school and always work with them. I learned a lot from the Dog Whisperer. You must be the Pack Leader and I am.

I am married to a great man named Tommy. He loves to cook and bake. Lucky Me. More time for me to craft.
I just love to design I am always thinking about my next project. What fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment