Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cookie Anyone

The Challenge...Edge Punch with Ribbon

So for today's challenge we are to make a project with a punch and a ribbon.  I love it.  We all have so many different kinds of crafting equipment but we forget what we have.  I am glad cause this reminded me to break out the PUNCHES and have some fun.

Products used
Martha Stewart Punch
Ribbon- Stash
Cookie Die Cut-www.misskatecuttables.com
Scallop & Circle Dies from www.creativetimeforme.com
All Around Goodies Stamps-www.creativetimeforme.com

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, Barb! You're a smart cookie! lol! Thanks for sharing at DCD this week. We all loved your penguins, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your giant cookie. It made me smile as soon as I saw it. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute and fun card! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete