Monday, October 1, 2012

Precious Baby


Challenge #131 - Get 'Em Squished (Breast Cancer Awareness)
Make a project using the color Pink

Hi Crafters,
For today's challenge we are using the color PINK.  
This is cut from the new Teddy Bear on Parade cartridge that I downloaded to my Cricut Craft Room over the weekend.  
It is just an adorable cartridge

She is cut at 3.5"
Fringe is from Liz's Paper Loft
The stamp if from Emma Creative Time For Me.
The paper is MS collection from HSN

Well enjoy and keep crafting.

6 comments:

  1. OMG this is too cute. Love the little bunny house shoes.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it....perfection! So very glad you joined us at FCCB this week. We're having a DT call--you should check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card its adorable thank you so much for joining us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww man, love them bunny slippers! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bunnies I would love if you would add your new button to your sidebar I have you on mine

    ReplyDelete