Thursday, September 6, 2012

Recycle It!

Today there is a challenge over at CTFM with Emma.  This was the perfect challenge for me because I was going to make a center piece for my party this Saturday.  I had the core from the Foil Roll from Costco saved and that is what I am using for this challenge

The flowers and the leaves are cut from the AP cartridge from Close To My Heart.
The stems are wood skewers wrapped with green flower tape.
It really came out awesome.  It stands about 28" tall so it is very impressive.  This will work perfect on my table for the party.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful job on this centerpiece! I love the leaves! What a great idea to use the base and roll! Thanks for playing along with the My Creative Time Designer Challenge! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara this is so adorable. Who would have thought you could make such a cute project out of a empty paper towel roll. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! How pretty! Very nice job. Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time Designer Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is AMAZING! Beautiful job!

    - Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, gorgeous, I bet it made quite a statement at your party. Awesome job. Thanks for joining the My Creative Time Designer Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. It did make a hit. A what? you made it from what??? Nothing get thrown out anymore. Well almost!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT project idea and it is soooo BEAUTIFUL!FANTASTIC job,Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete