Saturday, August 20, 2011

Let's Face it Friday - Our Furry Friends

Cute As A Button
This PK Lets Face It Challenge as always makes my day.  How can you not love those faces.

The Lion is from Life is a Party cut at 4".  Did the layout on the Gypsy so I could hide the face and used the PK stamp.

The phrase is from My Pink Stamp "Sweet Baby"

The Label was cut on the Imagine stock design and then inked with Tim Holtz distressed inks.  The tree is also from Life is a Party.  I folded it in half and put the tree on the back also.

Have a great PK day and stop by again.

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I love that you folded the tree over the back of the card, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that lion he is soo stickin cute. your card if fabaulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Bet the back looks cute too with that tree folded over--what a neat idea!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable lion. You did a great job.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww that is adorable! I love the wild papers you used! Thanks for playing with us at PKS Let's Face it Friday! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how sweet! thanks for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stinkin cute lion! TFS CallyAnn
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete