Friday, July 15, 2011

Design Team..My Pink Stamper


Hello and welcome to my blog.  
For this exciting challenge I choose to make a card.
Card is 9x6
I used Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge
Doll and Accessories cut at 4"
Her Outfit is Every Day Paper Dolls Spring Girl
using Bubblegum and Stripes for colors cutting on the Imagine
Her face is Peachy Keen Stamp Dolly Dumplins
The tree is cut at 6" using Cricut American Alphabet-E2 and embossed with Cuttlebug folder
The grass is Green Duck Tape and Embossed with the Big Shot using Cuttlebug folder
then I used Martha Steward fringe scissor to create the grass.
MS Butterfly punch and Anna Griffin Fifi & Fido Sticker.
The Pick Me I printed on the computer.  Did not have a stamp for that.
The flowers are also stickers from stash.
The Bird in the tree is a stamp from Bo Bunny and added a little glitter and Copic Markers.
Thanks for the opportunity to play along.

7 comments:

  1. Great card, I love the scend you created with the dog and everything! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable I wish you the best in the DT challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the details in your card! That adorable little dog is my favorite :) You did an excellent job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, the colors work great!
    www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great detail with the card! The embossing on the tree is fabulous :) GL!

    Jenny
    www.papercutcreations.blogspot.com
    papercraftjenny@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Good luck!!!
    Craftelicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, LOVE the girls face.. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete