Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Oh Christmas Trees

     So I am always looking to do something a little different.  I know a Christmas Tree is not different, but my trees are sooo cute, and the perfect extra added thing to send to friends and family.  My family all live back east, so shipping presents gets to be an expense in it self.  This year I will send one of my Trees to each of my family members and attach gift cards to the trees.  The grandchildren get to open enough presents so they will not miss my boxes.  I know the children love to get the gift cards so they can get what they want.  Here are some of the Trees that are already made.  
     Right now I have them all over the house and it already feels like Christmas.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh this is super adorable!! I LOVE it. TFS
    I'm now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime.
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete